Friday, May 7, 2010

Cakes by the Pound


I'm so excited about cake tasting at Cakes by the Pound with one of my brides next week! I hear Mendy K. Pound's cakes are amaaaazing! No Fail! I will admit the Millionaire Matchmaker show is a guilty pleasure of mine, but Mendy was on the show when Patty had her cake tasting for her upcoming wedding and just by looking at them, they looked divine!

I will update you all after our tasting! 

Update: Cake tasting was fantastic! Mendy is great! Her tastings are all done by appointments only. I will post a little story about the adventure very soon (when my lil bride sends me photos of the wonderful cakes). Let's just say the cake verdict is.....red velvet & vanilla. You have to taste it to believe it!
Cheers! 

Photo courtesy of: Cakes by the Pound

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails