Saturday, September 11, 2010

Someone's in the kitchen- {bridal shower gift}

A lot of my girlfriends know that enjoy cooking. I really didn't get into cooking (and baking) until about 2 years ago when my boss bought me one month's worth of cooking class at The New School of Cooking in Culver City, California. I think my mother was ecstatic when I finally told her I LOVED cooking! 

One of my favorite gifts to give at a bridal shower (along with the obligatory lingerie) are aprons and a year's subscription to one of my favorite cooking magazines, Bon Appetite! My favorite aprons exist at Anthropologie. They're not your mom's aprons. They're adorable, fun, and so darn charming! 


Scalloped hems are one of my favorite details to any {skirt}

 
I gave a similar one to a songstress girlfriend, Mrs. Christina Kaufman

  
This is just too cute for words...I guarantee the Mr. will love this one! 

Too adorable :)

What better way to spend your first year as a newlywed cooking wonderful meals together in your first kitchen as husband and wife {love, love, love}!

xo, 
Yoleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails