Tuesday, September 28, 2010

White House, Black Market Bridal

Oooh, la-la! White House, Black Market just launched their sophisticated bridal line! I've always bee a fan of their fabulous looks. Working in the bridal industry, this is always the go-to store  especially for those key pieces.

Both online and at their {soon to open} bridal boutique in Chicago, here are four different gowns that are super affordable (I'm not lying about them being super affordable)! They also have a nice selection of accessories to match your pretty dress. Check them out at their website here. Remember ladies, you don't have to try on EVERY SINGLE dress you see, but go in with an open mind. You would be surprised what you look fantastic in! Believe me, I see it almost every day. 

I love the fold detail on the bodice

The asymmetrical cut on the skirt makes this gown fun and flirty. Very Carrie of you :)

This has to be my favorite gown! The ruched bodice tends to elongate any torso, while the rosette flowers chic this dress out!

I love the sweetheart neckline on this gown...super darling!

Another thing to remember ladies, buying your gown is supposed to be fun. Don't let yourself stress out if you find yourself not loving anything you try on. Your gown is out there...I promise!

xo, 
Yoleine 

p.s. Go here to read a little note from the President of White House Black Market who's super thrilled about the opening of their special boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails