Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yellow & Pink {Inspiration Board}


I will admit The Bachlorette is my guilty pleasure. A few girlfriends and I would place our bets to see who's the last bachelor standing (you know who you are ladies...I won't name you!..I promise!). The last bachlorette, Ali was adorable. One of her favorite colors was yellow. She wore it very often. I read an article about how she wants yellow to be one of the main colors at her wedding (to smokin' hot Roberto). Ali seems like a down-to-earth girl who enjoys a very organic environment with a bit of an elegant touch (thank you J. Crew). I created this YELLOW& PINK inspiration board (based off of a design photo I pulled from Elle Decor Magazine-online), not for Ali (tee-hee) but for the girl who loves comfort with a classic appeal!

BTW, Congratulations Ali & Roberto! 

x, 
Yoleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails