Tuesday, November 16, 2010

UnVeiled- Beautiful veil photos

I love a good veil photo from weddings. They're my favorite. I fell in love with weddings when I was younger. I was watching Oprah...I remind you, I was about 11(ish). Oprah featured a photographer on her show that showed a fun photo of a bride and her bridal party and the veil just naturally flying over her bridal party. Now, of course that's normal because veils weigh next to nothing. But I love veil photos. There is only day you can wear a veil and that's on your wedding day, so do it! If you have  good photographer and a long veil, you're bound to get a good photo! 

Such a beautiful photo. So sophisticated.


Diana will always be remembered as darling and confident

I love the simplicity of her in front of this gorgeous house!


My favourite! 

I'm still searching for that photo from the O show, so one day soon I will show it to you! Hope you enjoy the ones above as much as I do! 
xo, 
Yoleine

Photos Courtesy of: (top to bottom) Spruce up Your life, The Daily Mail- UK, Bippity, Boppity, Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails