Monday, November 29, 2010

You Doll You!

Every month I indulge a little. It's not ice cream (that's normal for me). It's not shopping (not a huge fan unless it's on items to build something for an event)....It's on eyelash extensions! 

I have no problem admitting that I get eyelash extensions and I love them! The culprit that got me hooked on them is my boss, Erin. Erin is gorgeous. She used to be a model and it didn't surprise me that she would have lenghty lashes to boot! She freely admitted they were extensions and I should get them too. Well, she beat me to it. She got me an appointment with her esthetician, Kiyomi of You Doll You as a birthday gift! 

Kiyomi is amazing and so sweet! She's originally from Japan and has been a licensed esthetician for over 7 years. Not only is she quick and talented, but she can make your lashes go from bleh, to POW (see photo below)!



Brides, I know you look to false lashes on your wedding day to give you that big doe-eyed look. You have to get rid of the falsies by morning or you risk getting an eye infection. Get lash extensions. They last up to 3 weeks! They're affordable (through Kiyomi)...think of the cost of a mani/pedi. Kiyomi's salon is at her welcoming home so you automatically feel relaxed. Try it, you'll get hooked...fast! 

Tell Kiyomi Yoleine sent you! 

xo,
Yoleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails