Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kathy & Andrea- Engagement Session with Gem Photo

While prepping for my Sunday wedding, my June bride, Kathy called me to check out her engagement photos. Boy are they gorgeous! Emily of Gem Photo looked like they had an amazing day in downtown LA taking photos around it's tiny shops and beautiful architecture. 

Kathy and Andrea are getting married in 3 weeks and I cannot wait to show you the fun little creative details that pretty much sum up these two beautiful women. Just like Emily says, the photos tell you their story! 

Check out more photos from this vibrant photo session here. And view more of Emily's work on her website and blog here

Enjoy!


One of my favorites!


xo,
Yoleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails