Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beginning of September!

The beginning of September was a busy one. Back to back weekend weddings and boy were they lovely! 

Sheree and Peyman were married at The Ritz Carlton in Dana Point on September 4th. This wedding was the ultimate classic wedding. Romance was brewing throughout the whole day! Sheree and Peyman wanted soft colors paired with black and candles everywhere. They teamed with super duper designer (and sweet friend), Nara Kwon who exceeded their vision and beyond. I cannot wait to post pictured from this beautiful day! 

In the meantime, enjoy this beautiful photo of how I spent 20 hours of my day on September 4th :)



Jenn and Vic I met in January. From the beginning Jenn made me laugh. Her sense of humor I give an A++! They were still finalizing their venue, but one lucky venue was Smog Shoppe. Once they chose SS, my mind was racing with ideas. 8 months of planning came perfectly together on September 11th. The sweet girls of Sweet Monday captured all of the best photo-ops and I can't wait to share THESE with you :)





Sorry for the big gap in my posting. Never again will I desert you from yummy looking weddings anf ideas!

xo,
Yoleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails