Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hannah & Eric- Nixon Library {sneak peek}

This past weekend was not only blazing hot, but it was also Hannah and Eric's big day! I met Hannah and Eric back in February and they were always so lovely to work with while we planned for their big day. 

Hannah and Eric chose The Richard Nixon Library Museum for their wedding reception and ceremony and boy is that venue beautiful! Everyone that walks through that venue always feels like they're walking through the White House and I agree (from what photos show me...I have yet to go to DC...I know....). With it's beautiful crystal chandeliers, rose garden, and 'COPTER, this venue is fabulous with a lot of history. 

Jen Roper captured the beautiful day and I'd like to share just a few with you until I receive the rest. Hope you enjoy and if you ever are in Orange County, tour the Museum, it's quite wonderful.


The helicopter on site


The rose garden

Hannah & Eric and their bridal party
 
Day of Coordination: Yellow Bird Events

Venue: Richard Nixon Library Museum

Photographer: Jen Roper

Flowers: Honey & Poppies 

Catering: Jason's Catering

DJ: Pacific Events 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails