Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Styled Shoot {makes me swoon}

 Since the announcement of the name change, creativity has been over-flowing. Styled shoots and real weddings are underway! 

Our first (of many) styled shoot was with Brian Leahy of Brian Leahy Photography! I can't say enough good things about Brian, whom is a good friend of mine and talented photographer. We've been dying to work together on a styled shoot and it finally happened! Yesterday! 

I cannot wait to share all of the goodness from the shoot! We had an awesome and solid team. Archive Vintage Rentals, Classic Party Rentals, and Geronimo Balloon Troopers just to name a few! We're at the edge of our seats and can't wait to share the photos with you! 

In the meantime, you have to enjoy the sneak peak from my ipad...not even close to Brian's talent :/

The models getting prepped


 The wall of wheels I built. Some hand painted using water color paint! 

 The bench I want to confiscate and call my own from Archive Vintage Rentals

Stay tuned for the real deal! 
Design and Planning: Yellow Bird Weddings and Events
Venue: Malibu & Vine 
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals & Archive Vintage Rentals 
Stationary/Paper Design: kgc-design.com
Dress: BHLDN 
Hair Accessory: Nara Kwon 
Balloon Trooper: Geronimo Balloon Troopers 

xo, 
Yolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails