Sunday, February 19, 2012

Well, hello there!

Hello friends!

Welcome to what was Twelve Events and is now Yellow Bird Events! I am beyond excited about this big change and what this year is planning out to be!
 

Thank you so much for following my work last year and I truly appreciate all of your support and encouraging words. So stay tuned for more pretty lovelies this year. I've got a lot of amazing ideas worked up with my current clients and I can't wait to share it with all of you! 

Our first stop...Marvimon in just a few short weeks! 

Happy Wednesday!

Yoleine 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yolie!

    I just discovered your site today and I love your work. I'm a budding wedding stationer and I'd love if you checked out my work.

    XO,
    Ceremonialist

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails