Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kristin + Caleb: Inspiration Board

When Kristin and Caleb had their first meeting with me back in January. The first thing Kristin mentioned to me was that she wanted a vintage garden. She wanted the look a feel to be sweet. I had the pleasure of planning Kristin's sister's wedding last year, and was thrilled she wanted me to assist with her wedding as well! Luckily the style aesthetics were completely different! 

One of my favorite things to do is develop mood boards for my planning clients. Something they fully appreciate at the earlier stages of planning. 

Kristin and Caleb knew exactly what they wanted and what they didn't. It was my job to make the feel co-hesive and produce exactly what they had in mind. 

Kristin sent me tons of inspiration photos and ideas which also helped in condensing the board. Below is the turn out.

The two lovebirds were married this past weekend at Maravilla Gardens in Camarillo and boy was it a fun group!

I hope to have photos from the wedding this week to show you the end result! So stay tuned...


xo, 
Yoleine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails