Sunday, June 24, 2012

Allison & Lowell Married

I love receiving wedding photos from my next weddings! Even though post-wedding day my feet are begging for a break, I love reliving the full day through photos! 

Check out Allison and Lowell's gorgeous wedding at Marvimon House in downtown LA! This LA/Texan-infused fete is hard to forget. From the signature Moscow Mules drinks served in copper mugs to the custom floating acrylic flower beds that hung over the dinner tables, this was a fete to definitely remember!

Allison got her hair and make-up done by Fiore Beauty

This is one of my favorite photos from the day. Allison with her Grandmother
Copper mugs were given as favors and used for the signature drinks, Moscow Mules

Tablescape

Bride
Groom

Lowell's father is a professional saxophonist who played the wedding march during the ceremony

Allison's bouquet was a mixture of gorgeous ranunculus, yellow roses, & poppies
Honey Ceremony: To symbolize sweetness in life

Paper Bag Designs designed the five arrangements that hung from the celiling

Need I say more?



One of my favorite photos of the venue
xo,
Yoleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails