Monday, October 1, 2012

Congratulations Anne Hathaway!

I've always been a fan of Anne Hathaway. She was always a young woman in Hollywood whom I've always loved how she carried herself. 

So I was so excited to see that she married her love, jeweler, Adam Shulman! I hate blurry pictures, but this is all that was captured for now...but this wedding was on the D-L. Big secret, big wedding (approx. 180 guests).

Anne wore what looked like a very classic off-the shoulder Valentino gown. Her veil was the most dramatic being a very billowy and long veil! Gorgeous! Anne looked absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure Adam was floored when he saw his bride for the first time. 







Congratulations to the newlyweds....now, waiting for the next secret wedding to be revealed...who do you think it'll be?

xo, 
Yoleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails