Friday, November 9, 2012

We're featured on RUFFLED!

I am so thrilled Yellow Bird Events was featured on Ruffled Blog just this past Wednesday! 
When Ruffled approached me about working on a styled shoot with my favorite vendors, I was sold! I can pick my own vendors and come up with my own concept...you bet I was definately in! 

I wanted to create an organic, but modern appeal to the shoot using bold colors and intricate patterns throughout. I'm always for patterns on patterns on patterns. There's no rule :) 

I was inspired by a mirrored frame a saw hanging at Anthropologie (secret to my madness: I walk through stores for inspirations..anything that will get my mind chiseling!). 

I'm all about backdrops, the bigger and more dramatic, the better. One thing I would like to conquer is making the backdrop featured bigger! Hold on to your horses kids! 

In the meantime, enjoy the feature, I've posted a few pics below...but please head to Ruffled to see more and comment and love and PIN IT! Thank you to all of the vendors involved! You made this so magical <3 p="p">



Cake by Sweet & Saucy..they made this before I even made the backdrop!
 

The invites were one of my favorites!
Small mirrored backdrop for the dessert table


I love bold/rich colors! The blue literally blew me away!

The flowers, made by Judy of Enchanted Garden Floral Design


The larger backdrop made



Cheers,
Yoleine

Vendors: 
Shoot Location: West Hollywood, CA / Event Design: Yellow Bird Events / Photographer: Fondly Forever Photography / Shoot Venue: The London West Hollywood / Wedding Flowers: Enchanted Garden Floral Design / Wedding Dress: Lovely Bridal / Hair: Karen Barajas / Makeup: Sona Gasparian / Hair Accessories: Mon Bazar / Groom’s Suit: Friar Tux / Bakery: Sweet and Saucy Shop / Beverages: Pharmacie / Rentals: John Scott of Classic Party Rentals El Segundo / Linens: La Tavola / Stationery: Prim and Pixie / Models: Sage Mears, Brian Leahy, Shea Ballif, Angela Sun, and Dorian Cedars 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails